PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, August 25, 2012

The End of Summer

Can you believe it? The summer is quickly coming to a close, I have survived eight weeks of  working summer camp, I worked with many new co workers and we had a blast. It was time to give up one position, and it was done with a heavy heart, yet it's nice to know that you were appreciated in that position, people enjoyed working with me and that according to them replacing me will be not an easy task, and I am already have been asked to come back whenever I can, seems like that will be sooner too than I was expecting. lol.Oh well, so much for some time of to recuperate.
We had our end of the summer staff bbq at the boss's place out in the country and it was nice, unfortunately I could only stay a little while because somebody has to hold down the fort. :). The next week will be busy with the boss being on vacation again and with us tiding up the place and getting ready for fall schedule. I know this week will be packed with many things on my to do list that need to be finished before I finally have  my vacation, there are still budgets to complete,schedules to fill, programs to be planned and the list goes on and on. Unfortunately due to my limited mobility right now I have drastically procrastinated in my preparation for our trip so somehow I will need to make time for that too, plus clean the house. Most of the kids will be back in their own homes away from  home by the first September weekend and I want to come home to a nice clean house after my trip. :)  With only AH and cats at home that should be manageable, if  I can get it to that level before I leave. Well sitting here on the computer and blogging won't get me there...so I better get back to it before heading out for some Donkey Diva fun later tonight.Happy cleaning!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

You do have lots to do before your "Tah Dah" vacation! I know you can hardly wait!