PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Life is good....

After a long day at work yesterday, I left with a sense of accomplishment and was all smiles as a project I had been working on for weeks finally came to an end and it was all good. It definitely was a learning curve but that is what it's all about and in the end my efforts were good enough to help someone else do their project. It is a big relief to have this project out of the way and life can be back to somewhat normal. Depending how you define normal, because through a job offer today it could get really crazy again for a long long time. I went to work this morning and had a great talk with one of my supervisors and in conversation it came up that she thought I should get my resume together and apply for this certain position. Well getting your supervisor to ask you to do that and that you would be perfect for the position is a great confidence booster, and really I would love to work there, just would absolutely love it. But it would also mean  letting go of part of a job that I also love, so it's a tough one. So why, when life is good all around, do i get to make such a big decision? Can't I just ever just stay at a status quo, where I am quite comfortable to be. I so am not one for changes especially big changes like that. There is a lot to consider and a lot to think about so I will ponder about this for a while....it sure would be a great opportunity but not without risk, and I am definitely not one for risks lol. The boss there would also be one of a kind and I already love her and yes she adores me lol, so it would be like working for a special person with a great support system, almost if I was working for my amazing friend Cate, with that kind of love and respect and admiration and support. So what's a girl to do? THINK! THINK! THINK!

No comments: