PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, June 09, 2012

Ready set go....

Once again we got ready and set up for Donkey Day while it rained cats and dogs, but that didn't damper the excitement and anticipation for the big day of all the volunteers that came out to help today. We got pretty much all accomplished and tomorrow early morning we will be doing some fine tuning, as always....I am ready to go.

A big thank you to my friend J. for whipping things up on the fly like always, your creativity and finesse in doing so always amazes me.....
Here are my contributions to the Marketplace this year......
Donkey Ornaments.
Key chains/Zipper pulls
100 Donkey Cookies, Courtesy of Home Baking by Carolyn. Yummy!

1 comment:

twinpeakprimitives said...

Ornaments, key chains and cookies, all are so lovely. I enjoyed by pictures very much...

All the best