PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, June 08, 2012

Graffiti

When it came to donkey proving the new Donkey House, it was decided to cover the lower walls with whiteboard, which will keep the donkeys from chewing on the wood walls. At the Grand Opening and Donor Appreciation Afternoon the white board came in handy as we invivited sponsors and donors to write messages to the donkeys with dry erase markers. It was a fun activity for all and the usually boring white walls were turned into nice colourful artwork with tons of messages and notes. It was a beautiful sight.
Welcome to your new home!
So true...the world of donkeys and with donkeys is wonderful
I love Orly!
My friend Carlos with my personal favourite note "I am someone, not something...my name is  Sunshine. Sunshine is Carlos and Katia's sponsored donkey. 

Of course any dedication  and Grand Opening needs speeches....Kim and Sandra
It was a very informal, relaxing day!


2 comments:

Rio said...

You has a great blog. I'm just blog walking, and very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

Lets keep writing and blogging

Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

Inger said...

Good idea and I'm sure the donkeys feel the love too. BTW, I have some long ears on my blog today.