PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"U"

is
for
UFOs
no, not the Unidentified Flying Objects, but my box full of Un-finished Objects. I have a whole box full of unfinished Cross Stitch pictures that I have started and that haven't seen the light of day in years. Will they ever be finished? Probably not. Do I like them? Well some of them I still do, and by looking at others I wonder what was I thinking...funny how your likes and tastes change over the years. Some of them only have a few stitches in, some are half done and then others well let's not even go there. What turns an WIP ( work in progress) into a UFO? Sometimes I lost interest in the picture, I didn't like how it turned out, I made to many mistakes in it and don't want to frog it. So how many UFOs are in your closet, box or red bag? And why are they there?


3 comments:

Denise said...

I have less than 10 UFOs. I try to finish all that I start. Two of those are just delayed WIP - other things have gotten in front of them but I still want to finish these bad boys.

Tina said...

Good for you, guess that's the difference between a real stitcher and a whenever stitcher lol.My UFOs probably end back in the bottom of my box, there might be two I will still finish... Right now I am struggling not turning my green donkey from a WIP to a UFO.

Cat said...

Uh. I haven't counted, but I have a UFO shelf. It's full. That should tell you a lot, right there. I actually, since the Great Clean Up of 2012 in my craft room, have been going through the UFO's, seeing which ones I want to finish, and frogging the rest. Slow, but I can see a little shelf space, now!

Cat