PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mash up!

The sun does down, the stars come out and all that counts is here and now,my universe will never be the same. I'm glad you came.Now and then I think of when we were together, like when you said you felt so happy you could die.If you ask me how I'm doing, I would say I'm just fine. I would lie and say that you're not on my mind, but I got out and sit at a table set for two and finally I'm forced to face the truth...no matter what I say I'm not over you. What doesn't kill you , makes you stronger, stand a little taller, but the scars of your love remind me of us , they keep me thinking that we almost had it all. Just like the clouds, my eyes will do the same, everyday it will rain, rain, rain. Now you're just somebody I used to know.


2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i do like this haunting song...

boysmum2 said...

Awesome, I heard one of those songs on the radio today and had fun singing along to it!