1.St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favourite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
It's far beyond just a touch, it's all green and it's my favourite Jeans Jacket.
2. What's your favourite 'green space' in the town, state, and or province where you live?
Well I would like to say Algonquin Park, but since I have never seen it with my own eyes, I will stick with my backyard for now. I love all the mature trees that form a little forest, the array of birds and other wild life that have taken up residence here or come for a visit and I love the peace and tranquility.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you are just about right in the height department?
I think I am just right, however for my weight I am a little bit too short. lol
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
It takes me a long time to be revved up enough to be part of a fight, but showing total ignorance towards certain topics can have that effect on me.
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? ( Or the one you dislike the least if that first option is too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there).
All of the above, I am however not the biggest fan of peas.
6. March is National Woman's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
Sophie Scholl. Sophie was German student, who together with her brother and some friends from University formed a non-violent resistance group in Nazi Germany to actively oppose the Third Reich and the Nazi Regime. In 1943 she was executed for her beliefs and distribution of anti Nazi literature at the University in Munich. I admire her because she had spiritual courage, showed social dissent in a time of violent repression and censorship, during a time when everybody felt pressured to conform to the values of the Third Reich. It didn't matter what the cost was to her and friends, she knew she had to speak up against it.
7.Keep Calm and _________on.
Keep Calm and donkey on...
available at the LONG EAR BOUTIQUE at the DSC.
Sorry for the shameless advertisement. lol
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's nice to be liked for who you are, not what you have or what you can do for others.