Here are a few things I have to fix now and make somewhat normal again...
* my concentration for one, right now I have a hard time on concentrating on anything longer than five minutes, which results in being more of a procrastinator than I already can be.
* dealing with the increase of certain behaviours, what once were more just being anal about it or a little bit OCD, are now probably 10 times more heightened.
* my anxiety level has been through the roof, but thank God it has been getting slowly better each day.
* my sleeping is totally off, frankly I hardly sleep more than five hours a night.
* my confidence level, well let's not talk about it right now...but it is definitely getting better day by day, especially after completing a project the other day, that I had no clue how to even begin. :)
* frustration levels are high, because of certain feelings I am having regarding productivity, contribution etc.
* my social life has also suffered, as I had totally withdrawn from things that once meant so much to me, besides a few outings with my donkey loving girls, there was next to no socializing. But I have made slow progress regarding that by signing up for new things, coming out to meeting again etc, but it's hard to get into.
* major headaches
* and my biggest obstacle right now is to deal with the weight gain over the last eight month, even though my eating patterns have drastically changed over the last two weeks, to almost the total opposite, it hasn't shown on the scale.
Like always time will be the healer of all those things, some I don't have that much time for to rectify them, so I feel a little bit pressured and that won't help right now. Well we will see and then there are the ones who can't wait to see me fall and falter.....well they will have another thing coming. :) Like Arnold said...I'll be back!"