PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Trip to the Post office

Well beside the usual mail orders that I have been shipping all over Canada in the last little while, today's trip to the post office will be for personal reasons and I am so excited to finally be able to send it off....my butterfly for the Butterfly project is finally completed and ready to take off...woo hoo. It's been a long time coming, but I am pretty pleased with the endresult and I can't wait to see the finished project. Before arriving in Houston, Texas it will make a short stop in Lethbridge, Alberta and will be sent from there together with many others all the way to Houston. Bon Voyage my little butterfly.

4 comments:

Joan said...

Very pretty. Tell me about the project.

Sharon said...

It turned out beautifully! I know how satisfying it is to get projects done and on their way! Yay!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

wow and you say you don't stitch much...

Trina said...

Looks great!!! What's the next cute project?