PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Long overdue

This one was long overdue, and even though I could have thought of a million other things I needed to do, I also needed to do that and I am glad I did. Since Monday I have spent every free minute I had on stitching, so that gave me a few hours on Monday afternoon and the whole day yesterday and the end result is three stitched Christmas ornaments. Woo hoo! Now I will have to make time to finish them, well we will see when that will happen, because when it comes to that I am definitely a procrastinator, just because I don't like doing it. Hopefully when I go to stitching tonight I will be able to make some more progress on my butterfly and get that out of my way of things to finish up. It feels great to have something accomplished and actually to show for...sorry no pics since I haven't decided yet which one I will use for the gift exchange with the Stitching Sisters.

No comments: