* even with a desk job, once in a while one can accomplish over 10000 steps without even knowing it and yes that was a hectic busy day.
* met tons of super nice people, it was nice to work with and for them.
* I am currently taking medication that is giving in case of an Anthrax attack ... I guess it's good to know that it's so readily available in our country! Just in case!
* it was a months of many firsts and I survived, sometimes barely, sometimes with scrapes and sometimes without a problem.
* I'm glad some people lives are so perfect and everybody in them are so perfect too, but that doesn't give you the right nor do I understand why you would judge others on their short comings....it was especially disappointing coming from a person I had the utmost respect for and never really thought I would hear something like that passing from their lips. Oh well! Been wrong before!
* sometimes you get help from unlikely sources and that makes it even more special!
* the power of love and support....hmmm nice concept, again from an unlikely source, not the love part but the support!
* I started a book drive for the Book sale on Donkey Day, and so far it's going amazingly well. I think I will have to up my goal, if this continues like this. I have been a little bit adventurous too in getting the books...which is huge for me.
* Interesting how engaged I can be in things when it really is close to my heart....surprised myself there a few times. lol and trust me some of the things I said I don't even know where they came from, right out of left field and without wasting a thought and fear on it. lol that all comes afterwards lol.....not that changed yet lol.
* I don't like change, but change sometimes is good if you look hard enough it can turn back into something more comforting. ( I am much better than I used to be to adapt to change, I mean I always went with the flow, but it usually caused a lot of internal upset, that ppl just didn't know about).
* there are just not enough hours in the day to do all I want to do.
* had my first ' blogger give away without a contest ' lol.... and the package went to Danni at the Critterfarm.