PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

"Z" is almost as obvious as "D" was!


Even though I know lots of "Z" words and could come up with quite the array of topics, it really leaves to no imagination that I would use "Z for Zumba. This Zumba is however a little different and well I am mighty excited about it. So my "Z" today stands for "ZUMBATHON FOR THE DONKEYS". With the gracious donation of their times and expertise, I will be hosting with Zumba Brantford a fundraiser for the DSC. It's been always a dream of mine to do something like that, and well when I suggested it to my Zumba instructor, she went right for it, it really doesn't take much to convince her to do more Zumba. Now I am lucky to have both instructors on board and it should be a fun time. The event will take place on June 25, 2011 from 6 -7:30 pm at the Doug Snooks Eagle Place Community Centre. $10 per person and all the proceeds go to the DSC to help the donkeys. So if you are in the area come join some  fun exercise and support a great cause at the same time.

Dance your ass off for a cute Ass!

No comments: