PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, April 23, 2011

T is for....

Well I was sitting here the other day and was wondering what I would write about when it comes down to the letter "T". I didn't want to write about tigers, or my favourite fairy "Tinkerbell" or one of my favourite book characters from when I grew up, "Trixie Belden" and then it came to me, as I was listening to my usually quiet and reserved daughter speaking to her older brother>>>>"TRASH TALK"...omg did she ever let loose on him, we were sitting in the living room listening in on the conversation upstairs...boy she didn't miss a beat and well I think she got back at him quite nicely. Way to go Pookie. It was very entertaining and actually very funny. She never fails to amaze me, every time you think you have figured her out, she comes up with something totally new.. and her newest thing in combating her brothers, is her capability to "Trash talk". Trash talk is is a form of boast or insult commonly heard in competitive situations. It is often used to intimidate the opposition, but can also be used in humorous spirit. Puns and other wordplay are commonly used.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

OMG that sounds hilarious! Having an only child I miss out on all that sibling silliness. Happy Easter!