PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, April 18, 2011

O is for Oma/Omi and Opa/Opi!

I have nothing but fond memories of my Oma and Opa, and my Omi and Opi. From vacationing with them  to vacations spent at their homes,  family functions and weekend visits, it was all good. I was the first grandchild for my Oma and Opa and spoiled accordingly and I was the youngest granddaughter of my Omi and Opi and therefore spoiled accordingly too.
My Oma and Opa 1957
My Oma and Opa in 1989 with their great-grandsons, Oma and Opa got to meet Pookie about five years later. Something that the other grand parents didn't get to experience.

My Omi and Opi 1956
                                           My Omi and Opi with their great-grandsons 1989
I remember the day of that visit , I remember the look on their faces and the conversation that took place between them and the looks at each other in disbelief when they held the boys, like it was yesterday. It is one of my favourite photos and memories of Omi and Opi.

1 comment:

Melodie said...

What great photos..and memories!