PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, March 14, 2011

OH HAPPY DAY CONTINUES....

Well these were my sentiments exactly when I emptied my mailbox this morning....woo hoo...I had mail from a blogger friend out East. 
My smile was just about as big as I opened the brown envelope and found this picture, a sweet little note and the cutest crosstitch pattern. Well it couldn't have been any more perfect and it sure will make the cutest ornament for what I have in mind. I won't show the pattern nor the picture, I will stitch it first...Thanks a million Cathey. I absolutely adore it, it's just the cutest. I am just speechless right now....and just stare at it...but I guess staring at it won't get it done, will it now? I guess I gather some threads and start working. Thanks again!!!!!!

2 comments:

Louise said...

What a nice surprise. I can't wait to see the finished result.

Sharon said...

I am always excited when I get something in the mail, besides bills! Have fun stitching!