PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, January 07, 2011

Little things add up!

It's funny how little things add up over time and all of a sudden you have one of your little issues popping up again and needs to be dealt with, and no matter how much you think you have things under control or a handle on it, the fallback on old habits and what seems to come so natural is almost unavoidable. But nothing like little reminders each morning that keep you on your toes and in the present, funny though how they have been so accurate about 90% of the time, when I was exactly feeling the way I was and made aware of that's how I am feeling. Boggles my mind at times. So today's little reminder was once again right on the money, and yes I am fully aware of what I am doing and how I am doing it, and to stay with it and just take it on as what it is. Seems like such a waste of energy to be any other way, but still little things add up and sometimes even this princess has enough of sucking it all up.

8 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

Hi Tina you are looking very gorgeous today...I bet your little nose is very velvety to touch too.
Thank you for you warm b-day wishes for Mom
Madi and Mom

AJ-OAKS said...

You do have a way with words!
Loved that pic! There is something about donkeys with long hair in their ears that makes them over the top cute!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

Over at Cindys' blog, I told her if I ever when the lottery, I'll send both of ya some money for your rescue's.

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

"win"

Tina said...

Thanks Joanna, I read that. Now I keep my fingers crossed that one of us will win once Iin our lifetime.

Joan said...

Loved the donkey picture! So sorry you're dealing with a problem that makes you feel like that!!! But good for you to deal with it head on.

Sharon said...

That picture is a hoot!

GLORIA'S STORY said...

Love the donkey picture. I know just how you feel.