PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My week so far...

*got into it with my boss
*had a sore throat for the last four days, today I have no voice, feel like crap
*I can't taste my food let alone my coffee arrrrggghhhhh!
*was in a car accident with new damage to a just fixed car
*one of my favourite donkeys died

....and it's only Thursday morning....Oh I am such a f****** ray of sunshine today, I can't wait for the weekend....it will be so much better, after all it will be spent with my favourite furry friends, imagine that two days of donkey, one being lunch with them on Saturday and Sunday Open Day. Hopefully I will feel better by then.

And why is there a gap between line one and line two when I didn't put a space in it? ArrrgggghhhhhH!

6 comments:

sunset pines farm said...

ugh, those bosses. Don't get me started.
I hope your weekend is brightened up by the precious donkeys.

Sharon said...

Sorry to hear about the loss of one of the donkeys. :(

You are having one heck of a week! When it rains..... it pours.....

{{{Hugs}}}

Denise said...

Hopefully, tomorrow will be better! Sorry to hear about your donkey, the boss, and the car!

Denise

Anonymous said...

aww Martina big Hugsss!

AJ-OAKS said...

Don't ya' just despise that black cloud when it lingers over you? Seems it just keeps coming and coming.
Lately I feel that same back cloud overhead. Have to admit it's getting harder and harder to see the silver lining.
BUT, things do get better.
Sorry about the donkey. :( I can feel your sadness.
Bosses! Have had a few that words were exchanged.
Glad you were not injured in the accident. Your Angels were with you.
Hey, the sun IS going to rise in the morning. You ARE going to get lots of donkey hugs.
Hang in there friend! Hang in there.

Jodie said...

I'm so sorry about the donkey :-(

Here's to fighting with our bosses, sore throats, and broken cars...seems to be a theme this week!