PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, May 08, 2010

Yucky day!

Ok,so today really has been an odd day, I have had this weird headache now for a few days, not really a normal headache, but feels more like a brain freeze over my left eye, which really if I was smart, I should go see the doc about, but hey you know me...not half dead yet...so what's the point.To add insult to this, I hit my head on the porcelain corner shelf of the shower this morning and now my head hurts on that spot too.
The weather is crummy, I am here at work with a few things to actually accomplish and just had to deal with an accident during the current rental and that person went to the hospital, hope he is ok. So this far it has not been the greatest of days, but hey gotta take the rain with the sunshine. Hope everybody is having a peaceful and uneventful day.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Some days are just not wonderful, otherwise, we wouldn't notice the difference. I hope your head gets feeling better!

Louise said...

Hope that you feel better quickly.