PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

How is this working for you?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- Albert Einstein

There is a fine line between perseverance and insanity. At what point have you tried your best, and it's time to do something different? It's a balance - a paradox. If you get in the habit of giving up as soon as something gets difficult, your life won't work, but if you keep tilting at windmills - madly trying the same thing again and again, your life also won't work.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hmmm, I don't drip with philosophy and don't quite get your drift.

You mean when I clean the toilet every day, I should expect a different outcome the following day? Gosh, that would be nice!

I'm afraid I am a little lost.....

Sorry :(