PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Happy Birthday

Wishing a very happy birthday to my one and only nephew. I love this picture of him, I stole it from his Facebook page...psst don't tell anybody. Hope he has a great day. I know he will be disappointed that his favourite aunt won't be there to celebrate with him, I am sure of that lol....Happy Birthday anyway Jonas. Hugs and Kisses ( I know how you hate those lol).

OMG that just reminded me of my second last visit there, I think he was eight at the time, and because I really don't see him that often, I was constantly hugging and kissing and just loving him, and I know he got a little bit ticked of about it, so then he came up with this idea and he made me a "free pass" for as many hugs and kisses I wanted to give him,  I still have it even though  it expired the day I left to go back to Canada....that was so cute.

4 comments:

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

love that blonde hair

Louise said...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Nephew!

AJ-OAKS said...

He is one handsome young fellow! Watch out ladies!!
Happy Brthday to your nephew.

Tina said...

Thanks...he gets his good looks from me lol just kidding.