PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Q & A

A dear friend told me once that if you are not ready to hear the answer you shouldn't ask the question. That is something I deal with at times,  sometimes I am pretty sure I know the answer to a certain question myself but I am not really ready to hear it and deal with it so I postpone the question. Sometimes I wonder too what people expect when they ask a certain question, do they want me to lie to them? Are they ready for the answer? Are they sure they really want the answer? I have been asked  questions and it drives me a little bit bananas when I get asked something, at times I even think that's an odd question to ask me, and then I give my answer and I get a even odder reaction to my answer. Like this is not what you wanted to hear? Or you weren't expecting that? And then the topic changes really fast, obviously my hint that it's not what you expected to get as an answer....makes me wonder at times about the motives some people have with the questions they ask. Makes me go hmmmmm!

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

My theory on that is if I want you to know I will tell you, if it is none of your business, or I think that you will use it to cause shit I won't tell you!!! Take it how you want it and make it what you will.