PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

"Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day."


Smiling and laughing are two of my favourite things to do and nothing makes me more happier than knowing I have put a smile on somebody's face or made them laugh, even when they really didn't feel like it, even when it means I have to make fun of myself to do it. We all need to laugh and smile and as the old saying goes "laughter is the best medicine" for a lot of things, and I so believe that. As rough as my time has lately been and I sure didn't feel like smiling a lot of times, there was and is always something that can make me smile or laugh, even at the worst of times, might be as simple as a cute picture I have seen on a blog, or a joke somebody emailed me, or something that happened at work with the kids doing something cute or silly or "my" hockey guys making jokes about the things I do or they are doing, silly little comments, silly little gestures it all adds up to having a good laugh or at least provoking a smile.

What has made you smile today?

2 comments:

AJ-OAKS said...

How funny this post is. I have the same philosophy. Humor does get you through tough times and yes it is usually the little things that will get me laughing. You ask what has made me smile this morning, quite a few things have. Your post has. Watching the kittens run through the house like little freight trains has. Letting the chickens and chicks out has. Yup, share a smile with someone everyday.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

You just never know what or who will make you smile next. One of life's greatest pleasures.