PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Stitching???????


Well procrastination had me in it's firm grip again over the last few days, in regards to stitching and come to think of it in regards to everything... I had a long and slow day at work on Saturday so I thought I might get some stitching in, but nothing, not a single stitch. Sunday during the hockey game I started another "Singing Donkey", maybe got about 100 stitches in and I continued to stitch on it a little bit yesterday afternoon. Haven't even touched the purple moose nor the green donkey, I think I might have an little bit of progress on my Hershey. Hopefully I will get to post some pics later today or tomorrow as for now I am off to spend a day with my favourite creatures....woo hoo...or better hee haw ....

No comments: