PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When will there be time to stitch?

That seems to be the question these days, I haven't really stitched a whole lot lately, a few stitches here, a few stitches there nothing that amounts to any noticeable progress however. Maybe tonight I will get a few more in on the Moose since it's WED/SAT SAL. This morning I got sidetracked on a beautiful blog site in an old Farmhouse. Wow, really pretty and dreamy. Now I am off to the doctor with Pookie and then I do have to get a few things done before Friday, in the afternoon I am taking a friend to the Doctor, no Jane I am not coming to get you.... yet lol.....but soon.....and then hopefully I will find some time to stitch before the off night at Jane's.But what I really should be doing is cleaning up the dinning room, omg I can't even see the table in here. Oh well, it still will be there tomorrow and the day after I am sure of that.

2 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

just think, you can hang your ass tomorrow, you'll never guess where it is now

Tina said...

out on the porch?