PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Power in the Mist

Wow I sure haven't stitched much in the last little while, I started like the other sisters the SAL on November 4, and stitched on it that day, and well I haven't touched it since until a week later, and then only for maybe an hour or two, gee I have some catching up to do, but at least it's not a race. Thank God for that, because when it comes to stitching I am a slowpoke. Well my mind has been a little preoccupied with other wonderful thoughts and things, so I am slacking behind in others. But here is a first glimps of my POWER IN THE MIST. Damn sure can't make out what it is suppose to be...lmao...oh well....all in good time....( hey i am almost that far on my HAED one too lol)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well it seems to me that you have a lot more done then I do and I have already stitch two wed and a sat.

well at least its pretty colors so far!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

and if you would like to come over tonight and stitch that's cool too.None of us have any great amoounts done yet so don't worry about that and yes, it is a good thing it's not a race coz Harem would win... be always in stitches.

Anonymous said...

I'm not falling for it! You will go by leaps and bounds and then - poof it's done! Ha ha.

Happy Stitching and have a good weekend!

Trina