PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Awwwww....

Well Friday afternoon was definitely a very nice way to end of the busy week I had at work, and even though it wasn't the end of my work week, it sure was nice. Absolutely gorgeous weather, a little bit chilly out in the fresh air and definitely by the water, but nothing to keep you warmer than a hot cup of coffee and nice warm thoughts. The ducks, geese and seagulls were out in full force and sure on the look out for lunch, and they finally found a couple that was carrying plastic bags with them and off they went to follow them, it was so funny.
Work this week has been a little bit more than I am used to and it sure shows up on my tired body and tired mind. An accident at work on Sunday morning and the boss's vacation has left my P.I.C.and me in total charge of the building and everything that goes on. And like it is Murphy's law, it's been very busy at the centre,which will keep Mr. Mastercard happy, but I am sure not used to it and I can't wait for my day off on Sunday to finally shut my brain off and just think of the wonderful thoughts and things I want and will be doing. Awwww now there is a thought....and maybe I will even get to stitch a little, which I haven't really done too much of lately. I got a little bit more done on the donkey and actually today should be Moose Project Stitchday, but for some reason I really don't see that happening, too many hours at work...

No comments: