PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Well it came different then I thought, but all in all not bad...

When the gang first decided to go on their yearly Halloween Universal Studio trip to Florida, I was really excited, not because I was going with them, but because I had 3 1/2 days to myself, to relax, have peace and quiet and to do what ever I wanted to do when ever I felt like it. It wasn't my weekend to work and the schedule at work seemed normal at first, but as the week progressed, the schedule kept getting fuller and fuller, and my three nights home alone in peace and quiet turned really fast into one busy work weekend, with every night booked up except for Thursday evening. Gee what happened to my tranquille weekend to myself? Well plans fell through and others developed, and in the end it will be a great weekend afterall. Things just never look what they seem and sometimes changes are good especially when they develope into something better. So here is to a nice weekend and may all your plans turn out great or even better. ( yeah I am saying this as I am here at work supervising a teen dance...what the heck am I thinking?)

No comments: