PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

So nice

Well I am getting slowly back into the swing of being at work, it is quite the adjustment after being the whole summer off, and this year I was off the whole time, no hours here and there, I was off and I must say I enjoyed it an awful lot almost too much, so now going back has been a little bit of a drag. I had my first hockey group Saturday morning, and have known some of these guys for quite some time, it was nice to see them again and I knew it was going to be a good day. Yesterday I had my second hockey group, and the familiar sounds of "Hello Darling" transfered me right back into the swing of things. It was nice to see them again, exchanged a few words about the summer past and how good it is to be back. Well that was at the beginning of the night, by they time they were ready to leave, they weren't sure if some of them were going to be alive come next Monday, boy the first night really is a drag, isnt it? lol.
I had plenty of office work to do, and I didn't stop once for a breather, it was just non stop paperwork...does she leave that for me on purpose?
Today should have been my first day back with the Tots programs, but I have to leave my PIC alone in charge of the little ankle bitters, because we have an appointment at the ambulatory care at the BGH, hopefully that won't take too long, since I have to attend Health and Safety Training in the afternoon...so it will be a busy day.

No comments: