PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, September 06, 2009

For this weekend....


...I have set my mind on accomplishing three goals, finish the dreaded Christmas ornament, finish the "Circles" and finish or shall I say start my program planning for work. As of right now Sunday morning I have two of them accomplished, the stitching of the circles is done and the ornament is finally finished, I am not overly thrilled with it, but hey it was my first try and I am glad I 've done it, but having said that I am still wondering how I am ever gonna pull the "Alpine Season" of, that will be a nightmare for me and I am not much in a hurry to start it, which is unusual for me as I am not very patient at times and just want to start a new picture as soon as I get it. That must be my sign! lol...

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

THE BIG SIGNS ARE FOR OTHER SITUATIONS SILLY. You will be fine with the Apline Season and congrats for completions. I got to suffer from OATCIASS today and not only do I have a rather red glow but the friggin frogs are justa leeping off my sampler... lol
Now get the planning finished so we can stitch...