PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Even I get things done....


...once in a while. As the self proclaimed Queen of Procrastination, I actully did accomplish a few things over the last few days. I managed to finish the "O give me a home" Crosstitch picture as planned by Sunday night. I made a few changes with some of the colours, because I really didn't like the mooses to be sort of greyish, and I used beads instead of making french knots, which is still a mystery to me how they stay in...well sometimes they do and sometimes I just can't be bothered with them. Beads are so much nicer and easier to attach. But that's just my opinion. It was really fun to stitch and went really fast, nothing like instant gratification. :) My day off Monday was spent with reorganizing and moving my cross stitch stuff from one place to another, which then in return resulted of totally having to rearrange a few drawers in the living room, which therefore resulted in decluttering and cleaning up the whole area. I dusted, mopped, vaccumed and cleaned the living and dinning room completely, now it's just a question of how long it will stay this way. I didn't stitch a single cross on Monday and Tuesday, and I am not quite sure what to do next, I really should concentrate on all the little ornaments I have on the go and try to finish them as much as I can. Maybe today I can accomplish a little bit more and get my laundry in order and clean some more upstairs...wouldn't that be nice.

3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

YEAH SO WOULD STITCHING. lol WOW the roaming moose moved quickly,,,and all that cleaning,,,what have you done????

Anonymous said...

I luv the moose!!! Turned out great!!

Unknown said...

thanks...the graph can be all yours now....it was really fun and fast to do.