PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Join the Party for a good cause....


Zumba Party
To raise funds for Charity
Host:Mario and Catherine Javier
Type:Party - Club Party
Date:Saturday, August 29, 2009
Time:9:00am - 12:00pm
Location:Highway to Health
Street:2025 William o'Connell Drive
City/Town:Burlington, ON
Phone:9058276919
Cost: $10 advance purchase
$15 at the door
Door Prizes, refreshments and complimentary gift for every participants


This morning bright and early I met up with Gerri, my PIc and another Parks & Rec employee at the Gretzky Centre to venture out to Burlington for a Zumba Party to raise funds for breast cancer. After some good laughs and agility problems two of them ended up finally in the back seat of the Jeep. (We had to take the Jeep, because Gerri said so), and we could start our trip, not without stopping for TImmies first. And then it was off to the Party at 9 am. Who in there right might parties that early? We got there, and slowly the rest of the participants arrived and the Party was soon in full swing and I mean full swing. According to the host Mario there were 6 different Zumba instructors there, including our Zumba queen Gerri,showing of their talents and different teaching styles and of course every single one picked their fastest and hardest songs. Some were really peppy and it was a little tricky to follow, but I think we managed quite well and I am so proud of sticking with it pretty much the whole event, even though there were times I wanted to quit, but I wasn't gonna let it get to me and it might have not been pretty, but I made it..I think it's time I push this body a little beyond it's limitation or it never gets into gear.....but sticking with it that was really huge for me and it really was a lot of fun and like always the music was awesome....never get enough of it.....well now I need a rest, I am so tired and exhausted.....

No comments: