PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Change of Title


Well instead of the Zumba queen I have been given a new title by the Zumbaqueen herself, it's now Zumba Freakoid...
Early this morning Gerri informed me that she had a present for me and with know how she is and her sense of humour and the few joke presents I have given her, I had to be ready for anything and was going to Zumba class last night with a little bit of apprehention....but all went well and as I arrived at the Gretzky Centre, Gerri was waiting in the Lobby waving my present in the air..phew....it was a Zumba t-shirt, how nice of her. Well she thought as Zumba freakoid I deserved it and since she is nicer than me, thought she would give me a "good" present. Well thanks so much Gerri. I love it and I will wear it proudly..... he he he...

No comments: