PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This Princess is tired of sucking things up all the time...

...strange how events in other people's life can have such an impact on oneself, and how unfinished "business" pops all of a sudden up and causes such havoc in one's own life. After a good cry this morning, I hardly feel any better and wonder how I will make it through.  I know I have sucked up a lot on that one particular day, because I fought with all I had in me to make this not about me afterwards, or to let it get to me at the moment it was happening, but nobody knows the pain it has caused inside of me, or the impact it had on me as a person. And as a similar day approaches fast, so are all the bottled up hated feelings and it's ugliness. 

No comments: