PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ever wonder.....

.....I have always been a strong believer of things happen for a reason, I somehow don't quite agree with the phrase that you only get as much as you can handle, I know for a fact there are people I don't know how they handle the things they have to handle every single day...over the last few weeks I met two incredible people, for anybody who wants and needs to gossip...they are from the opposite sex, both of them have an amazing sense of humour, that could put any famous standup comedian to shame and they make me laugh, like I have not laughed with anybody in my life and I do have some funny creatures in my life, but these two men, wow, heads off to them. Now it just really makes me wonder what brought these two into my life at this point and how and why.... From just a normal chat with them, you would think, well two normal guys, as far as guys are normal anyway, they both have normal jobs, lead a normal live, like mentioned before they have a great sense of humour, a sunny deposition and a great outlook on life, I am sure they have their own private moments of pain and problems, but you would never know, well until you get to the core of their heart, and well until you see one of them. They have a heart of gold, a deposition anybody could learn from and boy I am sure they will be able to teach me a thing or two, probably more than I am willing to learn at this point right now, because I am so self absorbed....and it's always wooo hooo poor me.....well this sure will be an adventure to further a friendship with these two.....let the fun begin lol....and who ever has a problem with it....well mind your own business...and keep your mind out of the gutter....girls and boys can be friends and no they don't have to be gay for that to only work.......maybe I should tell M. about it too, lol I bet she could come up with a few good stories about it.

Maybe they are just here to help me accept the unacceptables to me, for they would be happy to have them.....explain later...will introduce these two eventually.....to my blog and my friends.....

No comments: