PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Anniversaries

Today's date marks the anniversaries of two journeys I have been on for the last year. One journey has finally come to a end, maybe a very surprising end (or maybe not so surprising..not sure about that one yet), but nevertheless an end or shall I call it closure, well whatever. The other has come a little bit of track over the last few weeks, but hopefully this date will mark another round of motivation and success, I haven't come as far as I had hoped, but I take the success as what it is...and that is great. Hopefully I can get back on track shortly, seems like I have been saying this a lot lately, but sometimes there are just forces within us that seem to be beyond our control and they seem to take on a life on its own, as it has been the case, not really sure why, not really know why it would be... it just is....should be that simple.

No comments: