PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome to our little pad....


Well today is the start of our spring session, it also marks the start of my ninth year working for the City, wow hard to believe. How time flies sure was apparent of Friday when I supervised a fundraising dance for an after school music program at one of the area schools, and one of the little girls, I used to have a few years ago, was there...all grown up. WOW, it was hard to believe that the then 4 year old little chatterbox now was a almost 13 year old chatterbox. Sure made me feel old. lol...
Well the toys are washed and bleached to be snotted on by new noses and sucked on by new lips, the room is all set up and decorated, and I must say we did a fine job....and I love my little lily pad. It's time to jump into some Preschool fun or at least pretend to....he he he....The program planning is almost completed, well sort of, because like everything in life, it is really hard to put much effort into something that is so under appreciated and taken for granted, but we manage to do well and we do our best at all times. Not really sure what this new session will bring, too many changes and the recession sure is not helping the cause, and that might just play into the hands of higher up. Oh well! Nothing I can do about it and no need to cry over spilled milk, like I did the other day for hours and then got shit over not having my priorities straight, but excuse me that was my priority...ME, too bad some can't understand that.

No comments: