PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Torture

OMG, what was up with Gerri yesterday, man did she work us hard...non stop....we must have done about 15 plus songs in an hour, holy shit,she was brutal, I don't think I have sweated that much at Zumba in a while, it was just pouring of me, my face was red as hell, I was exhausted afterwards, but felt great....well this morning is a different story..I am so sore, especially my sides, I can barely move. Where is my hottub when you need it? I am sitting here at the PC listening to my music, and normally I am just bobbing along, but man...not today..... everything hurts lol....gotta come up with some activity for today...worked the eliptical to death lol....poor thing.....and the frigging tech guy hasn't called me back for two days now to come and fix the damn thing, getting used to sleeping in....he he he......and the stresslevel is rising by the minute....arrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: