PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fuck you and the high horse you rode in on....


...sometimes it is so frustrating to be around people who have nothing else to say but negative things, non stop, without even thinking about what they say, the shit that comes out of their mouth is just too much to handle at times, and it can bring even the happiest person down, no matter how hard one tries to stay positive.  Given I am more of a pessimist than an optimist, for various reasons but mainly because of life experiences, but I be damned if I constantly cut down other people or situations to just have something to say, bitch or whine about. Life is too short to waste time on useless talk about nothing or shit.  Then comes to mind the phrase " if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all", why is it for some  that to be nasty and inconsiderate and hurtful with their words just comes so easily? Do they like to hear themselves talk? Do they really don't know what they are saying? Do they really care? Or is it just a way of woo look at me I am better than you again? I just don't get it. Is it because they have a conscience and can't lie by omission? What gives? I am just tired of the constant negativity I am surrounded by  every single day, from morning til night. I can't stand it anymore.

No comments: