PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Fuck off and die

....are some of my favourite words I like to mumble under my breath when it comes to certain people in my life, family, friends whoever. Why mumble, because maybe I am a introverted coward who doesn't have the courage to say it to your face and I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings by me bringing up verbal vomit of what I really think about them...Maybe you should count yourself lucky that I am an introvert and keep shit more to myself, because I can guarantee you if I was done with you, you wouldn't know what hit you.
Wonder why I do the things I do, well go ahead you might just wonder a little more. ...but for every action there is a reaction, might not be right but that's the law of the flow and that's how it goes. Do I get what I deserve, maybe, but I didn't know that that was your option, I thought that was mine. But then who is me and I and mine anyway, since one get stripped of any dignitity as a person, let alone woman.... go ahead, be mean, be demeaning, be belittling, be degrading, do what makes you feel strong and in charge and in control, take all you want from me, because deep down inside of me is something you will never touch, no matter how hard you try.

No comments: