PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Zumba Part 2

Well yesterday was the first night of Zumba after the holidays, and foolish enough I signed up again....last night felt like the first night there, sweat just pouring of me, breathing heavy and I had no clue what to do....not sure if it had anything to do with not feeling well and having a stuffed up nose and cough which made breathing difficult to begin with, this morning my legs just felt like lead and I am not sure if that is from the exercise from yesterday or just me feeling crappy. I definitely know something is not right, I mean one would think with all the exercise I would feel better and more engergized or something but no I am so bloody tired all the time, at times I can't keep my eyes open and I think it is definitely time to get things checked out, because I don't think it's normal. Well I will wait until next week and hopefully get an appointment with the doc anyway.
But back to Zumba, well for Christmas I bought myself the present of Zumba Workout DVDs, oh well let me tell you, Easy beat 1, no problem, Easy beat 2 tough but managable....Easy Beat 3 what the **** happened...how do you go from 1 and 2 to 3 and be totally lost. I mean how do they move like that? I don't know and I don't think I will ever find out......but I will keep trying in the privacy of my own home lol......this is definitely not something I want to display in public......sorry but I am not into shock values lol.

I do have one favourite dance though at Zumba and it's the Cupid Shuffle, that is about the only one I can do without feeling awkward and without making too many mistakes....here is to the Zumba the easy way......

No comments: