PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Something about .....


Something about putting on that hospital gown that just wants to make me cry every time,standing there like a lost soul, having a terrified look on my face and tears in my eyes.....when will I ever get over this? God forbid that something should ever be wrong that I need to be hospitalized now or in the future.... I think I would be capable of just jumping out the window....now that's a scary thought.....
Now the test I was there for in itself was not bad at all, it didn't hurt, it was just a little uncomfortable and more embarrassing than anything, but hey hundreds do it every day and what a job that is too....taking every boob and flattening it out...gee the exercise with the garage door and then driving over with the car sure sounds realistic and feasible when you think about it and a good way of getting used to the feeling....lol.

No comments: