PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Over!


Well what seemed to be like a long visit at first, is now already over. The 26 days went by really fast and it is hard to believe that mom is already back home in Germany, she landed safely early this morning. Now it is time for me to get back to my reality and to getting used to doing everything again by myself. I really do get spoiled with home cooked meals every time she is here for a visit. I know I appreciate it and so does the family, especially the boys. Nothing goes over OMA's cooking. Hmmmm!
The drive to the airport last night was ok, the trip home was another story. Shortly behind Burlington it really started to snow and it was hard to see the roads, there were a few cars spinning out in front of us, facing the wrong direction on the highway and the night time didn't make it any easier to see either. At times it was really hard to make out the lane, but traffic was light. Thank god. We arrived back at the house exactly as the plane was scheduled to take off from Toronto.
Well now back to the odd jobs here and getting the house back in order.....

1 comment:

Alexander Kelley said...

I am happy to hear that your Mom arrived home safely, and those 26 days sure seemed to fly by. I am glad I got to see her even if only for a couple of short visits.