PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A lovely lunch


For today my in-laws decided that they wanted to take my mom and me out for a nice lunch, my choice since it was also still for my birthday. I worked in the morning and got home at around 11:45 am and the in-laws arrived shortly after noon at our house, we ended up going to Kelsey's where we enjoyed a lovely lunch, plus my free birthday dessert (lava cake), but thank god without the singing waiters lol.PHEW! I was a little bit leary about spending that much time with the in-laws, since I am not really a talker to begin with and sure don't feel like holding a conversation with them too much, but surprisingly the time went by fast and it was actually really nice and by the time we ended up leaving the restaurant it was 3:30 pm.... we were pretty much the last ones in the restaurant and the only ones in the parking lot. lol....

No comments: