PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas gifts?

What Christmas gifts? Good question..... I don't have any for anybody really this year....the ones I made of course aren't finished, and even though some are going through the second Christmas they still aren't finished, oh well. I don't have any money to buy any either and if I had some I still wouldn't know what to get....so what's the point of buying just for the sake of buying. That's not me, my gifts usually have a thought or joke behind it. I do however have one Christmas present, I purchased some time ago in the summer, unfortunately the intended party isn't any longer a part of my life. It's an ornament... maybe I will just hang it on the huge pine tree in front of their house as a memorial. Now that would be freaky on my part or? lol.....

No comments: