PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Now that was a first!

Yesterday after my doctor's visit I had a nice visit with one of my dearest friends. We pretty much talked about everything and anything, from the squirrels and chipmunks and which one was cuter, to the kids and about yourselves and what makes us tick and how and why. At times the conversation was making me a little depressed and sad, and at times it was hard for me to get the right words just even out. I don't think I ever admitted in so many words how I feel and it was scary and definitely not really what I wanted to get out about me.But hey there is was, and now there is no going back. In the end I am glad I finally told so, and I was feeling a little bit better, but still the feelings and perceptions don't go away with just being open about it. Well c'est la vie.

1 comment:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

It is a nice feeling to a able to trust another person with what you speak of, knowing it is safe. There may be a few moments of not knowing what, or how to say what is on topic and that's understandable and acceptable. It's always nice to have a friend to talk to.