PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm glad they know what they are doing...lol

This afternoon I went over to a friend's house with some of my attire, they had offered to reconstruct the tents to fit them from a 4 men tent to a temporary 2 men tent. I was watching in awe and shock as they came apart at the sems, at one point even metal cutters and pliers were used to help with the tear down and boy it sure wasn't pretty lol.... , it was done in no time at all, and while chatting everything was cut down to size and reassembled to fit the "new" occupant. Wow, I was just amazed... If I would have been left in charge it would be something that probably would have to join the landfill, but omg...the new tents look amazing, still roomy in certain areas, yet tight and snug in others and some support straps won't be needed any longer. Thank you so much my friend. You are amazing.....:)

No comments: