PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Monday, November 17, 2008

The countdown begins to the weekend of a lifetime

OMG I can't wait, but wait I have to get through two days of sheer torture for me to be able to relax and enjoy Friday and Saturday.I can't believe this is happening, I am so excited, nervous, happy, excited and oh so flabbergasted, absolutely surreal, probably even when it's happening. Did I mention I am excited? lol.....You won't see me like that very often...I was maybe once in my lifetime that excited before.....YES! .....Oh I wish it was Friday already......won't say a word til it's over and then I might still bath in the glow for a little while in silence. Phew...can barely breathe.....arrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh! It will be a weekend with my two absolute favourite men, and no one is definitely not my husband and the other one is not my boyfriend either...even though one of them is going too.lol Just kidding ...omg.... lmao!!!!

No comments: