PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Challenge to me and everybody out there ...followed by the question.....WTF was I thinking?

Well I have done it, I am officially registered, together with two other friends/colleagues, at a Fitness Class that is being offered at the centre I work at. Damn can't remember the last time I ever attended a fitness class, but I let myself being convinced that this is more fun than it is actually exercise, and everybody who knows me that I am not much about fun either so this is going to be absolutely out of my comfort zone. And after watching some videos on it I only have one question....what was I thinking?
But hey according to the write up in our LAG, and this is what I am holding on to.....Zumba is exercise in disguise. A one of kind combination of Latin aerobics and dance moves, that puts the fun back into fitness. It is easy to learn, fun to do and most of all a good workout. Focus is on the core-abs, waist and hips, but the whole body is used to effectively burn calories. If you love to dance, but have two left feet, if you haven’t exercised in a while, but want to start……..ditch the workout and join the party!

No comments: