PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday


Today I spent a quiet day with a friend, we went for breakfast at Cora's, and after a delicious nutritious breakfast we ventured to St. George to attend the Applefest. I wasn't really in the mood for it, mainly because it brings back so many memories, that I didn't want to deal with, but I knew I kind of had to do it, to make some sort of amends with another friend, who I have been avoiding for months now. Avoiding isn't really the right word, let's just say I had to take a break from the friendship because it was to draining on my personality. So we browsed up the main street in St. George for a little while, I ran into one of "my" kids from work and his dad :) and we had a little chat, took in the sights of some tiny little stores and found a really neat gift shop in which the prices were quiet reasonable. After the visit there, we went to Smitty's and Walters to get some ideas for fall decorations and to see what's new out there.
The rest of the day I spend pretty much taking it easy and getting ready for another full week at work. So much to do and so little time to do the important stuff.

No comments: