PEOPLE WHO ARE VIOLENT TO ANIMALS RARELY STOP THERE!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Coming to an end

As the time creeps up to 4:47 and the scheduled landing time of the plane from Florida is approaching, my nice still and peaceful weekend will be coming to an end very shortly. Hard to believe that the time just flew by like this, I mean I got a lot accomplished, did a lot, had a lot of fun, laughed a lot, cried a little, and just had some ME time. Well except today was a little bit of a waste of day, I really should learn how to say "No" once in a while, but as always the goodness in my heart and the compassion for others got the best of me and even though it was definitely not how I wanted to spend my Sunday, it was how I spend it...and now I am drained and pretty much running on empty again....and I feel like banging my head against the wall or something harder, since my hot head probably break the drywall in no time......arrrrggghhhhhhhhh. When will I ever learn? Probably never....DAMN!!!!! Just my luck!

No comments: